What Can You Buy With An Ebt Card
Donuts – What You Can Do
A car needs a powerful donut which is an act of spinning the rear of a car around the front wheels continuously using the power of your car, thereby leaving skid marks and lots of smoke. The Donut, with engine running on petrol, manual transmission is for best result a rear wheel drive (RWD) type. It must have light rear end too.
1. The right ride. The car must consist of a quite powerful one among its make and model with engine running on petrol, manual transmission and for best result a rear wheel drive (RWD) type. It must have light rear end too.
2. Cheap tires. As this is just an act of showing off (pointless), you don’t have to use good tires to do donuts since you’re just going to burn it out.
3. A smooth wide open area. Empty parking lots should be okay. It would be easier if done in muddy/wet areas. My cousin once did it in a field with a Ford Ranger.
1. Position your wheels until it is fully locked.
2. Get into the first gear and rev your engine up till around 3500 rpm while your foot is still fully stepping the clutch.
3. Simultaneously release the clutch and jam your right foot onto the accelerator. If you’re not quick enough you will burn out your clutch. By now the car will start spinning. Regulate your revs just below the redline.
4. To stop, slowly step onto the brake while your foot is still on the accelerator. It will start to slow down and you can just steer it away.
This was written solely based on observation and reading out of the writer’s passion. First timers/amateurs should seek advice from professional/experienced drivers or enroll in specialized driving school before trying the steps provided in this article. The writer shall not be held responsible for any damages and injuries or any other related incidents prior to trying what is posted in this article.
For recommended videos chosen by the author please visit the author’s video page.