How To Lose Weight If You Are Obese
How To Lose Weight Fast And Effectively
An average normal person who has a body mass index between 25 and 29.9 is considered as obese or overweight. The major reasons that can contribute to the gaining of weight are lack of exercise, sedentary life style, overeating of foods rich in high calories, and some underlying medical conditions, including thyroid problems, metabolic syndrome, certain brain syndromes, and reactive hypoglycemia, There are also some medications that can cause weight gain. Here are some small steps you can take to start losing weight. Start wherever you’d like, whenever you’d like. What’s best is that you do this on your own terms rather than following some strict, rigid plan that nobody can follow to the T. Try taking one step every week or two until you’ve added each one into your life.
1. Eight glasses a day seems like a lot, but it really isn’t as bad as you’d think. A 20 oz. bottle of water is 2.5 servings alone. Two bottles is 5 servings, and if you drink a third plus a little more you’ll have your servings down without a problem. The important thing is to spread it out during your day. It’ll keep you from snacking as well as keeping your body hydrated.
2.Eat things that have no calories: Water and fiber are foods that have low to no calories. The more you eat the more your fat is being burned faster, but you should be careful. Dont over do it too much. You just need to eat enough to fill you up from consume more other unhealthy food. Fruits and raw vegetables contain high fiber such as carrots, red cabbage, celery, broccoli, onion, etc.
3. Eat smaller portions of food more often through out the day. This will help with any hunger issues and will help keep your energy level up. When our energy and metabolism is up, losing weight is much easier.
4. Certain natural fruits and herbs, such as papaya, aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, Guduchi, and Guggul can help in managing obesity. Drinking a half teaspoon of lemon juice mixed with half teaspoon of honey and warm water is also effective to control weight. Another natural way to lose weight is to drink bitter gourd juice blended with lemon every morning.
5. Olive oil might be a little more expensive, but a little goes a long way both functionally and flavor-wise. Olive oil is a much healthier alternative to other cooking oils because it is filled with the good fats that we need in our diet rather than the bad saturated ones. These good fats will help us to feel satiated after a meal rather than hankering for seconds.
6. Protein is very important to maintain your muscle, without eating protein, you wouldnt have nice body. There are plenty of food that rich in protein such as chicken breast, lean meat, fish, soy, soybean, etc. You should include small part of protein in your meals.
7. Add plenty of fruits and vegetables to your meal. These are important in keeping a healthy balance of your foods. We tend to neglect these foods when we eat.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on weight loss tips, how to lose belly fat.