How To Drop Weight Fast In 2 Weeks
How To Lose 20 Pounds In 2 Weeks
If you find yourself wishing that you were 20 pounds slimmer but don’t have a lot of time in which to pull it off, read this article without skipping a single word because I shall review 2 ways in which you can lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks. Given below are some tips that will help you to shed those extra pounds, the healthy way:
1. Eat breakfast with a good dose of fiber and protein. If you eat breakfast you’ll be less likely to experience the afternoon crash and hunger pangs that can undo so many weight loss regimes. Oatmeal and a cup of yogurt take less than ten minutes to make and are great fuel for the day.
2. You can eat a double portion of your meal, if you load it with plenty of fresh vegetables. Not only will this be very healthy for you but also make for a more satisfying meal and that too without adding any extra calories to your daily intake.
3. You should eat at least five servings of fruits/vegetables per day, as these contain fibers that aid in weight loss. Also, keep track of your portion size–and eat slowly–to lose weight. Smaller portions equal less fat/calorie intake, while eating slowly gives the brain more time to tell the body it is full, thereby resulting in less food eaten. Some of the more popular raw fruits/vegetables include apples, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, and lettuce, many of which can be mixed together for a healthy snack packed with plenty of nutrients.
4. Go on a juice based detox diet. This kind of diet cleanses your body of toxins and undigested food while providing you with carbs and sugars. Although this diet isn’t suitable for a long duration, as a “crash” diet meant to help you lose a lot of weight in a short period of time, it can be extremely effective.
5. Many models swear by 100 ounces a day. Water will fill you up, boost your metabolism, and flush the toxins you’re releasing as you lose weight. It also helps fight fatigue, reduces muscle soreness, and will improve your skin tone and keep all your organs running at optimal performance.
6. Including cereals in your daily breakfast menu is definitely very healthy. Cereals not only contain essential nutrients but also are a rich source of fiber. Studies indicate breakfast cereals help to reduce health risks like obesity and diabetes. So make it a point to serve high fiber cereals that have low sugar content on the breakfast table.
7. Feel free to indulge in occasional (and moderate) treats, such as ice cream, chocolate, and salty snacks. These can serve as rewards, so long as they are eaten in moderation. Those who go for long periods without “treat” foods, such as ice cream, sweets, and salty snacks, could experience a “crash” after a long period of time, whereby they overindulge in these unhealthy foods. Eating these foods occasionally and in moderation aids in staving off these potential crashes, and provides a reward system as well for eating healthy.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on natural weight loss, how to lose belly fat.